The City of Washington, Indiana

Small City... Big Possibilities

FAQs - Details


What do I need and how do I get Electric Utilities turned on?


A picture ID along with An Application for Utilities form;


Renters need a signed Landlord/Manager Agreement for Utility connection form. Home Owners can show ownership of the property (a letter from their Realtor, bank, etc or a copy of their Real Estate taxes. (Forms are available for your convenience in the "Request" section of this Website) Customer Deposits: Refundable at the termination of service. Residential Light-1st Meter $100.00 Residential Water Meter Deposit $100.00 Light-additional Meters $100.00 Light-Commercial/Industrial $150.00 Water Commercial Deposit $150.00.