The City of Washington, Indiana

Small City... Big Possibilities


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-5 of 5
How much brush and bulk materials can I place out for collection?
Contact the Street Department by calling 812-254-4564.
What can I do with my brush and bulk items?
To request a special pick up,
There's a big crack in the sidewalk on our street. Who's responsible for repairs?
The property owner that is adjacent to the damaged sidewalk is responsible for repairs.
How to get trees trimmed?
To submit a request to get trees trimmed,
To whom do I report a non working residential streetlight?
To report a non-working streetlight,
Results 1-5 of 5