The City of Washington, Indiana

Small City... Big Possibilities

FAQs - Details


Can I defer my City traffic ticket here?


The papers you need to fill out to defer a city traffic ticket are found in the Clerk Treasurer's Office located in City Hall.


After you fill out the paperwork for deferral you take the paperwork and your payment to the Circuit Clerk's Office located in the County Courthouse.